Getting To The
The show’s central location, Stoneleigh Park, offers easy access to the national motorway network, mainline rail services and Birmingham Airport – all of which make a day at the National Funeral Exhibition straightforward from start to finish.
Stoneleigh is accessible from the M40 motorway, junction 15 (A46) and the M1, junction 17 (A45 on to A46). The closest rail stations are Warwick, Warwick Parkway and Royal Leamington Spa, where you will find taxis to take you to Stoneleigh. For those travelling by air, Birmingham Airport is less than thirty minutes travel time from the show.
There is ample free parking on site at NAEC, Stoneleigh Park.
From London / M40
• Leave the M40 at junction 15 and head on the A46 towards Coventry
• Follow the signs to Stoneleigh Park Main Entrance or NAC on the B4113 From the M6 / M69
• Leave the M6 at junction 2 and head onto the A46 towards Warwick
• Or at the end of the M69, head onto the A46 towards Warwick and the M40
• Follow the signs to Stoneleigh Park Main Entrance or NAC on the B4113
From the M1
• Leave the M1 at junction 17 and join the M45 heading towards Coventry
• Pick up the signs for the A45 Coventry (NOT Daventry)
• Stay on the A45 heading towards the A46 Warwick. Once on the A46, follow the signs to Stoneleigh Park Main Entrance or NAC on the B4113
Royal Leamington Spa, Warwick and Warwick Parkway rail stations are situated on the main London Marylebone-Birmingham line whilst Coventry is a regular stop for the Virgin West Coast Mainline. From these mainline stations you will need to take a short taxi ride. Taxi ranks are based at both Warwick Parkway and Coventry stations, which are approximately 5 miles from Stoneleigh Park.
Coventry services every 30 minutes weekdays.
Warwick Parkway services every 30 minutes.
There are frequent services from Birmingham New Street and Birmingham International.